The Procliner takes “Desk Ergonomics” to a New Higher level
- The average person sitting at a desk or standing at a standup desk can have over 40 pounds of force to their neck. The Procliner supports the head and UNLOADS the force to the neck of the user.
- Sitting at a desk or standing at a standup desk can increase the pressure in the back by 300% to 640% compared to lying flat. The Procliner UNLOADS the pressure in the user’s back.
- The Procliner UNLOADS the stress and strain to the user’s hips, legs, knees and feet compared to sitting at a desk or standing at a standup desk.
- The Result of using the Procliner is that the user will be in a position that UNLOADS the body from pressures, forces, strains and/or stresses that occur when sitting at a desk or standing at a standup desk.
- Only the Procliner places the user in an Unloaded position.
- With the Procliner, there is NO “Posture Cheating” as there is with sitting at a desk and standing at a standup desk. The user of the Procliner will be in an Unloaded position.
- Compared to sitting at a desk or standing at a standup desk, the Procliner gives the user a Supported and Unloaded Body Position that can Benefit the User with:
- Less Force to the Neck,
- Less Pressure in the Low Back and
- Less Strain and Stress to the Hips, Legs, Knees and Feet.
ONLY THE PROCLINER SUPPORTS AND UNLOADS THE USER’S ENTIRE BODY!!!
Procliner is a Registered Trademark of Spine Comforts LLC.
Nothing on this website should be considered a diagnosis, prognosis or treatment. Should you have any questions concerning your condition and/or the Procliner, please consult your healthcare provider.